We are open to visit! We are doing our best to offer our core services while keeping within the guidelines from the State and OLIS
LIBRARY Procedures FOR OPERATION DURING COVID-19
- Masks are required, and must fully cover your mouth and nose. If you need ADA accommodations, please call first at 683-9457 opt. 3.
- Do not come into the library if you have symptoms of any illness or are waiting on Covid test results.
- Printing, scanning, faxing, computers, wifi, notary, and checkout services are available. Please ask for assistance.
- There is up to a 60 min limit for computers and indoor wifi use. If there is a line, there is a 30 min limit.
- Stay 6 feet apart from other patrons and staff members in all areas.
- All materials must be taken home to read/review. There is no seating available for studying/reading print materials. Our wifi tables are only for accessing wifi on personal devices.
- Our windows will be open whenever possible for ventilation.
- Policies are subject to change as guidelines are updated.